MASTERS 2005 PROPOSED ROUTINE

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 25 09:13:35 AKDT 2002

Sorry if this has been covered but I need a clarification on a few of these
maneuvers. Feel free to respond privately if this is redundent.

>4. Reverse Avalanche with 1 positive snap @ Bottom 	(D)	K=4
Just keep the power on and hope the wing stays on? My plane stops dead if I
do this power off.

>6. 45 degree Pyramid Loop with Half Rolls		 (U) 	K=4
Please define

>8. Quarter, Half, Quarter Roll 				 (D) 	K=4
Basically a three point roll?

>10. Square Eight from the Middle, Pilot's Option 		(U)	K=4
Please define

>>16. Inside-Outside Diamond Eight with Full Rolls 		(D)	K=5

Please define

>20. Knife-edge to knife-edge 				(D) 	K=4

Basically quarter, half oppisite, quarter oppisite?

Thanks for the input. At some point hopefully soon I will have to learn
this.

Anthony