Confusing survey results

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Mon Sep 23 06:07:52 AKDT 2002

--On Monday, September 23, 2002 8:49 AM -0500 s.vannostrand at kodak.com wrote:

> There are a few answers from the survey that may be misleading.  ...

I found the survey hard to take because of overlapping and potentially
conflicting questions.  Sorta like the MMPI, if you know what ah mean. :o)

I wasn't part of the survey design team (fortunately).  I speculate
that the decision was made to put every suggested question into
the survey so that no one could say that their idea got left out.

						Marty #2874
# discussion-request at nsrca.org