Confusing survey results

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Mon Sep 23 05:49:12 AKDT 2002

There are a few answers from the survey that may be misleading.  It would
be nice to know what "management's" interpretation is.  One I remember is
the weight limit in sportsman.

The results say both: Allow any legal AMA airframe (PASSED) and also the
answer to increasing the Sportsman weight limit FAILED.  Since AMA legal
airframes can be heavier than 11 lbs we need an interpretation of these
conflicting answers.

A reasonable interpretation is that any AMA legal airframe can be used and
the entire issue of having an NSRCA weight limit in Sportsman failed.

There are others like this.

--Lance

# discussion-request at nsrca.org