Outside the 9 dots - again

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Sun Sep 22 19:47:06 AKDT 2002

Hi Troy.

    I don't disagree with your views.. I do see and have been on the
receiving end of judges who look down and can't judge the maneuvers
properly. I readily admit I don't have the classes of maneuvers memorized
and need a scribe to keep me on the same page and to be fair to the
contestants I judge. Not complaining but I do see some advantage to having
turnaround judges and center judges. I would love to have 4 judge on the
line at local contests but I don't see that as being very realistic. Until
callers have to call the maneuvers for the judges and pilot judges will be
needing scribes to help the judges manning the chairs.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General