OS 140 RX with Dual Plug Conversion plus Webra Memories

Chuck Wagoner chuckwagon at charter.net
Tue Sep 17 08:41:51 AKDT 2002

Dual plugs
anyone?http://www.rcaerosport.com/articles/reviews/evolis/crino/e10.htm   (I
remember my very smooth running dual-plug Merco 60.)

Also another 2-stroke memory... the great Webra slide valve carb. Mine
seemed to give INSTANT RPM up from an all-day idle with my stock single plug
Webra black head engine! It had almost zero spool-up or spool-down time to
or from any level(s) I chose. Blip...blip...blip <happy smile>. Once I made
an adaptor and tried the slide valve with a ST blue head. Same dynamics.
Also gave more HP than the stock ST carb. Just some thoughts.
Chuck