Webra Bragging

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Sep 18 13:42:43 AKDT 2002

In a message dated 9/18/2002 11:41:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
faipatrn at msn.com writes:

> Subj:Webra Bragging
> Date:9/18/2002 11:41:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:faipatrn at msn.com">faipatrn at msn.com</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

> I *HAVE* to do this...  This past weekend was my first competiton use of
> the Webra 1.45 AAR "Redhead"....and my PastoMuff silencer....I think the
> guys I flew with would agree to two statements;
>     1.  The Webra was flawless, performed perfectly and had TONS of power
>  and
>     2.  The PastoMuff, during flight, was very DEFINITELY a quiet setup.
> Had a bit of the Yamaha ring nnnna ningg on downlines, but I'll work on
> that.
>
> The Redhead was turnign the APC 17 x 12 Std. around 7800 on 15%....and
> worked JUST FINE!!!   A *most excellent* motor....
>
> Bob Pastorello

Bob

Welcome to the land of WEBRA. It is an awsome, reliable, predictable, simple
to set-up and run powerplant. I do think it makes for the quietest set-up
around.

You will find the engine will turn a variety of different props at similar
RPM's. It develops torque to burn.

Matt Kebabjian