OS Twin plug head

Woodward James R Civ 412 TW/DRP James.Woodward2 at edwards.af.mil
Wed Sep 18 11:38:23 AKDT 2002

Hi Eric,

If your up for the challenge, I'll send you a ST2300 to retro fit with an
additional plug.

Jim W.

What does the h2 plug head give you?

Do you light one plug and the other comes on when the engine runs?

I can add a plug to an old OS 1.40 head. Anyone want to try it out?, (I out
of OS 1.40's to play with)

Regards,

Eric.