OS Twin plug head

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Wed Sep 18 11:30:22 AKDT 2002

The twin plug head in the Bully is designed so that each plug in normal to
the hemi head.  This puts them on an angle, one in front, one in back.
Adding a plug to a single plug head would have to be planned carefully
because I'm not sure if there is room, and you don't want to change the
compression ratio.

When done right, the idle is more reliable, and the transition is
smoother.  Midrange is not as sensitive.  I have run my Bully with one
plug burned out and can claim these improvements.  I don't experience
lower idle, as is being claimed for these other heads.

The lighting procedure is simpler than you'd expect.  Light one and start
the engine.  Run the engine at full throttle for a few seconds, and this
lights the other.  You don't need to put the headlight on both.

--Lance