Airtronics Servo 94731

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sat Sep 7 11:54:35 AKDT 2002

Hey Larry,

I think there is more to look at then the servo, but if you do decide to go that route, contact me off line, I can set you up with a 731 or 735 (same thing).  You probably want to do what you can to stiffen the entire assembly, and then possibly increase the mechanical advantage of the control arm, meaning move the control horn further out (less throw) and then increase the throw at the servo.

Mark