Horizon Service EXCELLENCE

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Mon Oct 28 15:33:46 AKST 2002

Although perhaps a small thing to many, I sent in a JR 8231 digi servo a few weeks back.  It was about a year old, had some gear noise, and the "buzz" just wasn't right.  It didn't have any performance issues, just didn't feel right, or sound right.
    Guess their solution?

A nicely-worded service report stating "new servo replaced under warranty"....folks, that's 100% discount, and they paid return shipping!

I'm sure many have had good experiences with all brands, hope no one minds me giving some credit where due!  Horizon Customer Service - NOT an oxymoron !!!!

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net