Horizon Service EXCELLENCE

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Oct 28 17:32:02 AKST 2002

Just waiting for a chance to jump in on this.  Recently I had an
amplifying "Y" harness that had been through a crash.  I figured
"nothing ventured, nothing gained" and sent it in to see if they could
determine what had happened.  They replied that they didn't usually
repair something of that cost level, as their labor would exceed the
cost of a new part.  I agreed, but replied to them I would like to have
the old one back for dissection.  A week passed, and I kind of forgot
about it.  (My wife says I have a tiny little attention span.)  Anyway,
along came a shipping envelope with a brand new "Y".  Okay, it wasn't
the Hope diamond, but it was still $20 that I didn't have to spend on a
replacement.  I wasn't totally surprised; I've been treated well before
by these folks.  Building customer loyalty...............

Bill Glaze