Sequence creation is tough....Nsrca Role

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Sat Oct 26 06:39:57 AKDT 2002

Its a tough job. The idea was see if we could do a better job....not tear down what had been done.  As for input asked for to create the survey yes there was time.....The idea came while filling out the survey at the NATS...and many like the choice of none of the above!
  What Survey at the Nats...I wasn't aware of any survey being done at the NATS.  Was this also shared with the rest of the membership or was this back room politics?  My concern is not all that care are given an equal opportunity to shape and make their choices.

       Del K. Rykert
       AMA - 8928
       NSRCA - 473
       Kb2joi - General