Sequence creation is tough....Nsrca Role

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Thu Oct 24 16:25:56 AKDT 2002

Just want to clarify one point. The square loop on corner is
definitely not a power hogging maneuver. The initial 1/2 roll is
performed with no more difficulty than a Revese Cuban and after the
1st corner you are on a low drag 45 up line, still at full throttle,
2nd corner takes you into a gravity asssisted 45 down and the roll
is once again a cuban element, 3rd corner coasting back to the start
point. I do this maneuver all the time with models that don't have
unlimited vertical. Piece o'cake! I've got another model that's an
11&1/2 pound 2 meter bird with a 140 FZ that does it like it had a
DZ in it.
Now if you want to talk about the 9 with the 3 half rolls, it's a
whole different ball game, but the Sq. on corner is not in the same
league.
Georgie