Masters 2005 Options

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Thu Oct 24 14:28:32 AKDT 2002

Wojtek,
Sounds great on paper but doesn't work in reality. The key element missing
in this approach is flow. There's lots of neat maneuvers out there to choose
from. The difficult part of schedule building is getting the right mix that
includes a good balance of maneuver types, difficulty level, challenge
considerations, wind direction and flow from one maneuver through the next.
Try assembling a whole schedule and you'll see what I mean. If you REALLY
want a thrashing, post it out here or somewhere for public scrutiny. You'll
need the hide of a rhino to take the abuse <g>.

Verne