Tuned pipe differences 120 4c & 145 Webra 2c

Lee Davis lee at piedmontmodels.com
Thu Oct 24 06:40:59 AKDT 2002

My recommendation is to find the least expensive 4 stroke exhaust system
possible for the YS, then get a correct, dedicated 2 stroke exhaust for the
Webra.  You'll be running the 2 stroke system for years, so I don't think it
is wise to compromise.  2 and 4 stroke exhausts are very different.

There are a lot of guys who have switched from 4 to 2 stroke, or have
replaced an older 4 stroke exhaust for something fancy, who I'm sure would
sell you their used 4 stroke muffler/header at a good price.

Lee Davis
Piedmont Models
http://www.piedmontmodels.com/

# discussion-request at nsrca.org