World Championnship

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 9 07:24:24 AKDT 2002

Be careful of using past experience with event budgets.

There are a lot of contributions of goods & services that never show in the
records.They simply come from the pockets of supporters. You may not have
the same level of support for your event.

On the other hand, you may find generous supporters in unlikely places!

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606