World Championnship

Adam Glatt adam.g at sasktel.net
Mon Oct 7 19:15:35 AKDT 2002

It is pretty hard to compare when no one will tell us what exactly the Scale
Worlds cost this year.  Seems a little addition and subtraction is beyond
the capabilities of the organizing commitee, as well as MAAC representatives
responsible for the committe.  One thing they are pretty damn good at,
though, is writing blank checks.