AMA Magazine Article - the paragraph

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Tue Oct 1 10:37:42 AKDT 2002

--On Tuesday, October 01, 2002 12:01 PM -0400 "Henderson,Eric" <eric.henderson at gartner.com> wrote:

> The question still stands. Are we that bad now or have we got better?

"What you mean 'we', white man?"  :-P

Some of us are that bad now, some of us are not.

The general rule is that people should be treated
as individuals and not as members of a group.

Judge each person on the quality of their character
and not on the color of their flight cap.

I've watched Tom Weedon and other VPs knock themselves
out at Toledo explaining the sport to newcomers.  It
is grossly unfair to insult good folks like him--and many
others on this list--who go out of their way to
show people what works and what doesn't.

					Marty #2874

# discussion-request at nsrca.org