K-factor- overseas members perspective

Adam Glatt adam.g at sasktel.net
Thu Oct 3 16:18:39 AKDT 2002

As a Canadian member of the NSRCA, I think reducing the number of issues per
year is a good thing to do.  The surveys would be affected, but I can't fill
them out, so it doesn't affect me.

As long as the website has a news section that is kept up to date, I think
fewer issues is a good option to offer.