K-factor- overseas members perspective

Mark Wendt wendt at kingcrab.nrl.navy.mil
Fri Oct 4 02:45:37 AKDT 2002

Tom,

         Great idea.  If you posted the contest results on the web site,
instead of in the K Factor, you would take out a whole bunch of stuff that
doesn't mean much to folks outside the districts where the contests are
held.  And since the contest info wouldn't be included in the K Factor,
there would really be no need to do it on a monthly basis, since the info
in the magazine wouldn't be as time sensitive.  Using the web site is a
much better solution for contest results, because it can be updated in a
much shorter period of time for those hungry for those results...

Mark

# discussion-request at nsrca.org