Aresti 40

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Oct 2 09:03:52 AKDT 2002

Our club President had one; he intended to use it as an entry level pattern
plane.
The thing flew awfully fast; it seemed as if it had to because it was heavy.  He
had it powered by a .40 2 stroke engine. Seemed pretty marginal for verticals,
maybe because of the weight.  He mentioned how heavy it was; I don't remember
the number, but it seemed heavy to me.
Anyhow, after working with it for a few weeks, he abandoned it as being hopeless
for the purpose.

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org