Aresti 40

Larry Diamond jed241 at email.msn.com
Tue Oct 1 20:11:00 AKDT 2002

Anyone have experience with the Hanger 9 Aresti 40?

The kit calls for a 58 2-Stroke...The MDS 58 is 19.48oz w/ muffler. A 60
size OS or ST engine seems a bit overkill and about 5 to 6 ounces heavier,
but I could be wrong...

What engine is recommended? I have no experience with the MDS...Don't want a
4-Stroke...

Any tips on building? I did read the article in the September RCM.

Larry
jed241 at msn.com
NSRCA 3083
AMA 5024