AMA Magazine Article - the paragraph

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Wed Oct 2 06:21:57 AKDT 2002

--On Wednesday, October 02, 2002 9:42 AM -0400 Van - E-Mail LIST <extra330 at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> An apology from him is silly, he has done NOTHING to warrant
> even asking

I respectfully disagree with you.

> ... You are reading WAY WAY too much into this. Let it go.

Authors and editors should exercise sound judgment about
what they publish in MA.

Nothing people say at the field can get into the
magazine unless the authors and editors decide to
print it.

Should MA publish some of the things I've heard about
the boorish behavior of IMAC flyers at local fields
in Muncie?  Should they put stuff like that in just
because some AMA members resent the loss of practice
fields due to the way IMAC members behaved during
their nats?  I think not.

There should be a policy in force in OUR magazine that
some things said by one group of AMA members against
another group should not be published.

I've gotten tired of beaming this message at our
elected representives using ESP.  They seem not to
be listening.  So I'm trying e-mail today.  Do you
suppose any of them will respond?

					Marty #2874
# discussion-request at nsrca.org