AMA Magazine Article - the paragraph

Van - E-Mail LIST extra330 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Oct 2 05:42:26 AKDT 2002

Guys,

It's time to let this one rest. Mike is a writer, and a reporter. If the man
that he interviewed said that, and he reported it, what has he done wrong
here ?!?!?! An apology from him is silly, he has done NOTHING to warrant
even asking

We could get really stupid here about the 1st amendment rights, etc., etc. .
. but why. What will make this better is how we as Pattern Flyers, and
people treat others at contest in the future. Make a difference in the
perception, by changing the way things are going forward.

 You are reading WAY WAY too much into this. Let it go.

My 2 cents,

Van Flowers
AMA: 6216  NSRCA: 2778