AMA Magazine Article - the paragraph

David Harmon k6xyz at attbi.com
Tue Oct 1 14:17:47 AKDT 2002

Jeff....I think that there are many who don't realize that this is not a
hobby
to a lot of pattern or imac folks....at least it doesn't feel like it to
me.
For me, it's every day, all day and evening....not that I am constantly
doing
something related to pattern, it's just that I am serious about
it...it's not something
I do to pass the time if I have nothing else to do.
I know what you mean though about the egos...they are out there!
I know of some pattern guys who won't talk to other pattern flyers
because they
are not in each others clique....oh well....I talk to all of em and I
usually learn something!
Especially from the Buddster!
	Dave 586