AMA Magazine Article - the paragraph

Larry Ott lott at brown-strauss.com
Tue Oct 1 12:09:23 AKDT 2002

Jeff,

Haven't you ever met some one who is "good" and knows it? People
like that carry their ego with them where ever they go. If they
fly model airplanes, they bring their "ego" with them to the field
and put it on display. Some of them are "good" enough to back up
how "good" they tell you they are, some are not.

Unfortunately, its the "I'm better than you" attitude that shows
through to newcomers. Hence the potential for a bad rap on others
that pursue the same flying discipline, i.e. pattern or whatever.

A sad fact of life.

my 0.02

Larry Ott - NSRCA 3381

# discussion-request at nsrca.org