Weight is not the issue!

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Mon Nov 18 08:04:01 AKST 2002

Well then, that makes 3 of you who are depriving yourselves of the
comraderie and challenge of Precision Aerobatic competition, because of
the actions, or perceived action, of others. Why wouldyou let someone
else determine your happiness.

Back to costs. You have read some of my earlier comments but just because
I can justify the expense now does not mean I always could. For many
years I flew Bridi XLTs. One was scratch built. Then I got a good deal on
an Atlanta, and flew it for 2 years. That was followed by a Conquest IV.
It was only 2 years ago that I finally moved up to a 4 stroke plane. It
was one I bought from a fellow club member who had it in his basement for
nearly 4 years. It took me another 2 years to get it built. Therefore, it
was about 5 years "out of date", but I got a good deal on it.

You can still find older 4 stroke designs that can be built for about
what a 60 cost 10 years ago, and be fully competitive in all but FAI.

It is just a shame to see someone with an interest in anything, let
others determine their happiness!

Terry T.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org