YS 140 FZ conversion to L

VicenteRC at aol.com VicenteRC at aol.com
Thu Nov 14 07:13:58 AKST 2002

Few weeks ago we discussed the conversion of YS 140 FZ motors to L.  I think the conclusion was to replaced the crankshaft only.  Is this correct?  I have two FZs that are in very good conditions and I would like to gain some power.

I have the opportunity to check the head and the valves are equal in both engines.  The only difference looking the part numbers is the crankshaft.

I would like to get respond from someone that have done the conversion.

Thanks,

Vicente Bortone

# discussion-request at nsrca.org