AMA rules-weight, gasers?

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 05:12:46 AKST 2002

but if you wanna play FAI, you gota play with the rest of the
>world, simple as that.

>Tom
>
>Canberra - Australia

Tom makes an excellent point. Another consideration if we change the
weight,size,etc. in the AMA classes we further fragment the market. It now
becomes AMA legal airplanes and everyone elses. IMHO, we are all better off
putting our energy into primer and aerobatic funfly type events to get
people interested.

Anthony

# discussion-request at nsrca.org