Great points being made and raising limits.....

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Nov 14 07:16:06 AKST 2002

I'm beginning to see a picture here: you can lead a horse to water..........
it almost seems as if you either are the type who likes to compete, or you're
not. And, if you're not, all the incentives in the world won't change your
personna.
If we could only root out those folks who would really like to compete, and
haven't for one reason or another......and really mean it when they say, "I'd
like to, but" we'd have a lot larger contests.
Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org