NATs Participation

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Nov 13 18:58:56 AKST 2002

>From what I've seen, I think that the participation ratio in Pattern and
IMAC might just be roughly the same.  As far as the 2002 Nats' goes, Ron
might have hit on it.  The airplanes that participated were markedly
quieter than those of a couple of years ago.
Nats attendance has been around 40-44 until Enid, Ok, which saw an
upsurge.  The first year IMAC was in Muncie, it was ~ 40 contestants.
Last year saw, I believe, about 70 flyers.

Bill Glaze