Pattern Marketing

Woodward James R Civ 416 FLTS/TPS James.Woodward2 at edwards.af.mil
Tue Nov 12 11:55:14 AKST 2002

I think that if you could get a G-Trick 90 or Zen 120 for the same price you
could a Hangar 9 Edge 540, we'd be in better shape.  But, even for the
mid-size ARFs, our type of plane is more expensive.  If a corporation like
Great Planes or Hangar 9 could weigh in with a mid-sized arf that is
comparible in price to the Edge 540, and displayed on those same
full-colored adds, we have a better shot at that sport-flyer crowd.  How
about a Venus 90 or 120 for around $250-$350??