Pattern Marketing

John Gausby humptybumpty at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 12 11:46:29 AKST 2002

I agree with everybody on the .40 ARF reviews. I don't even read-em any more.

One company we can thank is Performance Specialties (The YS Guys). They ran
several months of ads with young Andrew Jesky and his pattern plane. Full page
ad......I know it ain't much but better than nothing i guess.

We just don't have larger "main stream" kit manufacturers making 2-meter
pattern kits , and those are the people that can afford the advertising. A
situation beyond our control.....JG
# discussion-request at nsrca.org