Alliance Info

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Mon Nov 11 12:03:01 AKST 2002

Reeves,

Check your wing shucks to see if the Dihedral was actually cut into the
cores as such. I was told that this was standard ZN practice, which is why
there is no measurements given.
On my Synergy , I just joined the halves in the shucks as it was all
pre-determined. I'm not sure how the Alliance was cut, but just something to
watch out for.
As far as everything else is concerned, I think the other gentlemen covered
it sufficiently.

Good luck.

Tom