Focus Wing Tube

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Nov 11 06:18:35 AKST 2002

Steve:
Mine was difficult too; very difficult.  Extremely tight.  Did you make
sure to cut the tube off to the recommended length?  If not, you'll be
using the end of the tube to cut out foam; not the best thing.
Other than that, a friend said that his was extremely tight also; mine
has loosened up through use.  It's still reassuringly tight, however,
with no slop.  It's probably been assembled 10-15 times.

Bill Glaze