K-Factor Pattern an invisible group

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Sat Nov 9 06:37:17 AKST 2002

AHH...  Now I see why "we" see things in a similar light George..  You and I
have both been at this since the late 70's and have seen all the changes and
all the excuses that have justified those changes. Pattern has a negative
image problem with general AMA members..  If pattern growth is to become the
bigger issue then changes that influence the perception issues will work.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General