Radio Shack Plugs

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Fri Nov 8 06:30:28 AKST 2002

All:
A short time ago, I posted a message expressing doubt about the new
Radio Shack plugs.
After having used them for some time, I can definitely say that they are
superior to the old plugs for anyone making up charge cables for their
Litco chargers, or who may need to make up cables for any reason,
including replacing some of the plugs on their "wall wart" chargers.
I've made up cables for my Dymond Super Turbo Charger, and my Litco.
Plug ends are for Futaba and JR Transmitters.
Anyone interested contact me for part numbers privately; no use
cluttering up the list for those to whom it might not apply.

Bill Glaze
NSRCA 2388

# discussion-request at nsrca.org