FW: Transmitter Antennas

Chuck Czarnik cczarnik at arclp.com
Fri Nov 8 06:09:37 AKST 2002

Below is from AMA.. I guess the question is, is it illegal in any way?
Maybe FCC issues some kind of certificate to the mfg. of a radio that issues
approval of a radio given a specific antenna.  And if that antenna is
changed, the radio may be illegal to operate?  That's the only basis that I
can think of that would make it illegal.  Don't think I want to be the first
case though...

BTW, I'm the newest NSRCA member (joined yesterday).  Glad to be part of the
SIG! Chuck