District 7 update...

SteveK101 at aol.com SteveK101 at aol.com
Thu Nov 7 23:02:38 AKST 2002

Weather currently brings rain and strong gusty wind... Forecast for Sat. is
possible chance of rain... Partly cloudy Sunday.

So we will wait and see what 8:00 AM looks like Sat. morning (no flying
before 8AM FIELD RULES).

Hopefully we can compete six rounds.  If we are a rain out back up dates will
be set... Unfortunately that will not accommodate everyone.  So I plan on
listing three possible make up dates.  Each written on it's own piece of
paper and I'll drop all three in a hat and have someone pick and that will be
the make up date.

Steve Klaus
NSRCA District 7 VP
Moraga, CA