WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Nov 4 08:02:36 AKST 2002

Wade:
Agreeing with what you are saying below.
As an aside, when I got involved with some e-groups, in some manner or
other I became heavily spammed.  Just before dropping my old e-mail
address, out of a total of 50 messages, I counted over 30 as spam.  Just
too much to justify changing our e-mail format, as far as I'm
concerned.  If  I can't get on without my browser "cookies" function
disabled, I don't want any part of it.  Purely my opinion.
Bill Glaze