WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

GeorgeF. av8tor at flash.net
Mon Nov 4 06:11:53 AKST 2002

Here's another suggestion which would give the best of both worlds.   Setup
a forum on Yahoo Groups (groups.yahoo.com).   Here you have a forum which
is easy to use plus each person can elect to have every post emailed to them.

It would work exactly as the current email list however each email would
ALSO be archived and searchable.  Where this is a  help would be if a year
from now a member would want info on the OS 1.6FX, he could go to the group
and seach for OS 1.6FX and every post with that phrase would be displayed.

groups.yahoo.com accounts are free and very easy to setup and
administer.   Not sure why I didn't think about it before as I currently
administer 4 different groups for another hobby I'm involved in.

George

# discussion-request at nsrca.org