CF pipe mounting?

Tomanek, Wojtek tomanekw at saic-abingdon.com
Mon Nov 4 04:36:03 AKST 2002

Terry

I use Dave Brown pipe mount (~$8).  It is plastic U shape with rubber
retainer on a soft rubber mount.  In addition, I use piece of cardboard or
couple business cards to line the mount.  On metal (aluminum) pipes you have
more choices but on carbon pipe you want to make sure that the mount itself
is soft and does not create stress points.

Hope this helps.

WKT