WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Sat Nov 9 17:15:11 AKST 2002

Venting of frustrations allows those in power making changes to see that
maybe their choices aren't for the best. I think that is overall healthy for
the organization and always made me wonder why those in power say shutup
unless you have some constructive or solutions to the problems. The choices
they made created some of our current problems because the meek were
intimidated to speak their views. All views should count equally. The class
one fly's shouldn't be a license to shame or bad mouth others because they
aren't following the perceived path.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473