WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 2 05:04:37 AKST 2002

People forget that the K-factor is only a newsletter, not a magazine with
payed contributors. It is very difficult for VP's to get it up every month
to write an article. Fortunately, contest results help relieve some of that
demand. If you want more technical content write an article with pictures
and submit it to the K-factor. Haven't seen much in writing content from
other than the Officers, since I've been a member. Writing a monthly column
for free is a lot of work and is in my mind on of the prime reason VP's
don't last longer. Having been a club Secretary/Newsletter Writer/Editor in
the past I can really sympathize with these guys having to try and muster
something up every month.

Member since the late 80's through thick and thin,

Joe Lachowski
NSRCA 330