WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

GeorgeF. av8tor at flash.net
Fri Nov 1 17:38:11 AKST 2002

I think both Tom and Gene are correct.  Increase in dues combined with a
decrease in benifits as well as politics.    I know of a few District 1
members who dropped both their NSRCA memberships and quit flying pattern
all together simply because of politics....  One was a 10+ dedicated
pattern pilot who would eat, drink and sleep pattern....

I must have missed something over the summer.  In spring I kept hearing
that the NSRCA leadership had great ideas to increase NSRCA
membership.   Over the summer I wasn't on this list, now I come back and
now I don't hear anything from our leadership and it appears (remember our
word of the day "perception") that the NSRCA has been derailed.....

George

# discussion-request at nsrca.org