WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

Gene Maurice gene.maurice at attbi.com
Fri Nov 1 17:24:21 AKST 2002

Tom,

Do you really think that $8.00 a year is the reason that people drop out of
NSRCA? IMHO it's hard to concieve that the cost of an OS "F" plug would
chase someone away. Could it be other factors?? Possibly, two years ago no
"K-Factor" at all for 6 months?? Possibly, the current "K-Factor" dilemma??
Possibly, backroom politicking which led to unpopular schedules?? Ad
nausium............................ Wadda ya thunk??

I think it gets down to "What have you done for me lately"!!!!! That's just
my opinion, and hell, I'm probably wrong.

Gene Maurice
AMA 3408
NSRCA 877