WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

David Harmon k6xyz at attbi.com
Fri Nov 1 20:20:13 AKST 2002

Gene....you are probably RIGHT!!
    Dave
        586

-----Original Message-----
From: discussion-request at nsrca.org [mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org]
On Behalf Of Gene Maurice
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 6:24 PM
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Subject: RE: WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

Tom,

Do you really think that $8.00 a year is the reason that people drop out
of NSRCA? IMHO it's hard to concieve that the cost of an OS "F" plug
would chase someone away. Could it be other factors?? Possibly, two
years ago no "K-Factor" at all for 6 months?? Possibly, the current
"K-Factor" dilemma?? Possibly, backroom politicking which led to
unpopular schedules?? Ad nausium............................ Wadda ya
thunk??

I think it gets down to "What have you done for me lately"!!!!! That's
just my opinion, and hell, I'm probably wrong.

Gene Maurice
AMA 3408
NSRCA 877