Page Updates

Wade & Barbara Akle wb_akle at msn.com
Fri Nov 1 05:31:16 AKST 2002

Bob, here again I find that you have super advice and a super web site. I noticed your Extra page. I did build the DP Extra and fought the tail-heavy battle to exhaustion. I am planning on the GP Wagstaff Extra with the OS BGX 2.2 (20x8 prop at less than 8000 rpm). Is it enough of a motor for Aerobatics?? I sensed from your that at near 16 lbs it may be underpowered.
Wade