New Location San Jose

Wade & Barbara Akle wb_akle at msn.com
Thu Dec 26 09:32:02 AKST 2002

David, David,
Hi David. I have you correctly in my books but I guess even at my age I had Hustler slip of the mind.. You are right, there are good housing in Nipomo, Arroyo Grande, .. Maybe Tom's job would allow him access to the base. Do you fly there anytime you want? It was great seeing you here last year. Hope to see you again.
Wade