New Location San Jose

David Flynt davidflynt at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 26 08:57:13 AKST 2002

Wade,

Grin.  I am *David* Flynt, not Larry.  Larry is the wealthy
multi-millionaire who owns Hustler Magazine.

I fly at Vandenberg.  We just got our field resurfaced, so the rocks are not
a problem now.  Santa Maria has a field in the works for next year if the
state and then the city approves.  I have my fingers crossed.

I told Troy that a good strategy would be to live in Arroyo Grande or
Oceano, to be in the middle of work and the SLO field.  Vandenberg is a
great place to practice when not foggy, however you need a permit to get on
base.  My job requires me to visit the base occasionally, so I have a
permit.

David